Title and Salary Commensurate with Responsibilities and Experience
Black Twig Marketing + Communications seeks a marketing and communications professional with broad experience including media relations to serve as an Senior Account Executive or Account Supervisor, for both Business-to-Business clients and Business-to-Consumer. The position is full time and is available immediately.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and communications plans, with the ability to update and adapt in line with client goals
- Research, develop, update, and execute new media and traditional media lists, editorial campaigns and content calendars; manage this work in others
- Monitor client media coverage/follow client news release pick-up
- Draft and maintain impressions and media tracking reports
- Create concepts and write content for various marketing communications platforms (website, e-newsletters, collateral, etc.)
- Arrange subject matter expert interviews and create case studies or bylined articles
- Arrange and manage client speaking engagements and award submissions for trade shows and otherwise
- Create concepts, execute and manage programs for e-newsletters to support client business development goals
- Contribute to social media strategies for B2C and B2B clients (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) that support client brand, marketing and sales goals
- Contribute to website strategies for positioning, content and development
- Manage multiple accounts strategically, while supervising a group of employees
- Collaborate extensively with high-level executives across several teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, journalism, communications, public relations, or a related field. Advanced degree a plus.
- At least five (5) years experience with demonstrated success in media relations, all-channel marketing and client relationship management.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills, communications planning, issues and project management skills, creative, resourceful and results oriented.
- Strong strategic skills and mastery of marketing messaging, news and feature writing, project management and presentation development.
- Able to manage projects against deadlines, translate complex materials into comprehensible language for targeted audiences, and to work effectively and adapt to a small or large, corporate or entrepreneurial client organization.
- Strong cross group collaboration skills and ability to work efficiently on one’s own.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, exceptional work ethic and high level of energy and creativity.
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment and can handle a dynamic mix of planned and changing programs with tight deadlines.
Social media management and writing skills.
- Agency experience, as a practitioner or as a client, a plus.