At Black Twig, we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Check out the openings we have and fill out the form below to join our team.
Title and Salary Commensurate with Responsibilities and Experience
Black Twig Marketing + Communications seeks a marketing and communications professional with broad experience including media relations to serve as an Senior Account Executive or Account Supervisor, for both Business-to-Business clients and Business-to-Consumer. The position is full time and is available immediately.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and communications plans, with the ability to update and adapt in line with client goals
- Research, develop, update, and execute new media and traditional media lists, editorial campaigns and content calendars; manage this work in others
- Monitor client media coverage/follow client news release pick-up
- Draft and maintain impressions and media tracking reports
- Create concepts and write content for various marketing communications platforms (website, e-newsletters, collateral, etc.)
- Arrange subject matter expert interviews and create case studies or bylined articles
- Arrange and manage client speaking engagements and award submissions for trade shows and otherwise
- Create concepts, execute and manage programs for e-newsletters to support client business development goals
- Contribute to social media strategies for B2C and B2B clients (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) that support client brand, marketing and sales goals
- Contribute to website strategies for positioning, content and development
- Manage multiple accounts strategically, while supervising a group of employees
- Collaborate extensively with high-level executives across several teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, journalism, communications, public relations, or a related field. Advanced degree a plus.
- At least five (5) years experience with demonstrated success in media relations, all-channel marketing and client relationship management.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills, communications planning, issues and project management skills, creative, resourceful and results oriented.
- Strong strategic skills and mastery of marketing messaging, news and feature writing, project management and presentation development.
- Able to manage projects against deadlines, translate complex materials into comprehensible language for targeted audiences, and to work effectively and adapt to a small or large, corporate or entrepreneurial client organization.
- Strong cross group collaboration skills and ability to work efficiently on one’s own.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, exceptional work ethic and high level of energy and creativity.
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment and can handle a dynamic mix of planned and changing programs with tight deadlines.
Social media management and writing skills.
- Agency experience, as a practitioner or as a client, a plus.